Harvesting Happiness & Harvesting Happiness for Heroes (a 501c3 nonprofit corporation) provides positive psychology coaching tools to facilitate greater well-being. This communication is provided for education and inspiration. This communication does not constitute mental health treatment nor is it indicative of a private therapeutic relationship. Individuals desiring help for trauma, addiction and abuse related issues or other psychological concerns should seek out a mental health professional.
“She is a “felicitator”—one who generates and spreads happiness. She accomplishes this through being an applied positive psychology and mindfulness coach, radio show host, author, documentary filmmaker, public speaker, and optimal lifestyle influencer. She’s a champion for greater health, fitness, medical innovation, and well-being.”
Harvesting Happiness Show Notes
Things we discussed:
- What is happiness?
- How do you cultivate happiness.
- What is a mid-life crisis?
- Ways to fight depression.
- Signs of depression.
- The real thing of “busy.”
- What is positive psychology?
- Experiencing trauma.
- Psychology of medicine.
- The power of vulnerability.
- The power of failure.
- What is mindfulness?
- How to practice mindfulness.
- The beginning of the Harvesting Happiness.
- Books that influenced her life
- Encouraging people to practice personal development.
- Mental Health – how to practice lifestyle management.
- Practice Spirituality.
- Advice for people who are listening.
The podcast, which is down below, is for you to listen to the entire show. Please do share this podcast on your social media!