Here are some prompts for you to follow throughout your day or reflect on….
- The values that are important for me to live are….Ex: freedom, integrity, intelligence, connection.
- A situation which I didn’t live my values was…living upcountry and for the past four years, having worked with women who under appreciated me and cheated me on a constant basis.
- The reason I didn’t feel it necessary to live my values was…I felt fear. Fear that if I had quit, I wouldn’t have gotten extra income on the side.
- A recent situation where I felt proud for living my values was…. last month I finally quit that job and told them to **** off.
- The reason I felt it was necessary to be that particular person was…I realized that they had been stopping on my integrity for years and enough was enough. I also realized they were making up 80% of my unhappiness and that work brought ZERO MEANING into my life.
- The topics I find myself obsessed with are…..podcasting, personal development, speaking engagements, bettering myself.
- A topic I’ve found myself obsessing with in a not-so healthy way is….dumb news: election, COVID, racism.
What small steps can I do to control the amount of negative news? MEDIA FAST!
Leave a Reply