Some things you need to keep in your mind that will help you maintain focus. The most important question is: “what is something in your life that death isn’t going to kill?” I’m speaking from a legacy standpoint. What is something that is and forever will be after you leave the body and domain? This is called impact….and if you strive for impact while you’re alive, you won’t count the minutes, hours, days, weeks, months….you will live in the NOW and embrace all things that come to you.
1) If the truth was written on your tombstone, what would it say?
- Lived, but never felt alive?
- Didn’t go for his/her dreams?
- This person died empty because he lived an empty life!
2) If your life ended today, what regrets would you have?
List all your regrets!
3) What is something about your life that death isn’t going to kill?
- What’s going to live on when you move on?
- What about you is never going to die?
“Don’t disrespect your life by wasting your life.”
“You are in control of how you live your life between now and death.”
Leave a Reply