Super happy to bring pronunciation back to you guys. In today’s episode, we’re going to talk about how enunciating the word “as” is often “weak” and sounds like it’s just a schwa. It can be difficult to hear the difference, but it is important to listen for it in order to better understand lectures and conversations.
Circle the weak forms of as.
- They have difficulties categorizing and making decisions, as Dr. Taylor noted earlier.
- It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be.
- I’ll write some needs for each level of the pyramid, and you can suggest some, as well.
- That’s as basic as you can get.
- If you’re a painter, you want to be as good as you can.
- There’s also the need to help the group as a whole succeed.