This is the beginning of a new series! I love bringing teachers, consultants and students on to do live coaching, or teachers who can give tips about test preparation courses or anything English in general. Today we’re talking about IELTS and Nathan, who’s living in Aktobe, Kazakhstan, has gone over some tips on how to improve your writing.
International Guest Speaker Nathan from Kazakhstan
Things we discussed:
- Brief introduction given by Nathan to the listeners.
- Kazakhstan’s winter
- The basic of IELTS writing. What are some of the problems that students encounter in IELTS?
- What are the basics of IELTS writing?
- How much will it affect the IELTS scores for minor mistakes?
- The marking scheme for IELTS writing. What is Nathan’s advice for IELTS students for their writing?
- Discuss about the length of an IELTS writing task and formats.
- Problem with the way students are approaching the IELTS writing questions.
- How to jumpstart IELTS writing?
- Reading and writing skills complement each other.
[buzzsprout episode=’928360′ player=’true’]
Thank you for listening!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en