I brought Moustafo on a long time ago, and here I am bringing him on again because there was a particular pain threshold he passed that I’m very captivated by. Being able to overcome the amount of pain, a rain storm, fatigue and other things is just AMAZING. Reminds me of David Goggins, so here is my Malaysian fitness entrepreneur again!
Get in touch with Moustafa Sano
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mustafasano/?hl=en
- Podcasts: soundcloud.com/moustafa-sano/podcast-session-with-arsenio
Things we discussed:
Dieting before the race.
How much sleep before the marathon.
The entire experience of the marathon itself.
The moment you want to give up is the 40% threshold.
Individuals hitting that threshold, ultimately giving up during the race.
Eating and recharging after the marathon.
Listen to “Interviewee #026 – Moustafa Sano – The Marathon Man!” on Spreaker.https://widget.spreaker.com/widgets.js
Thank you for listening!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-arsenio-buck-show/id1181794790?mt=2, https://open.spotify.com/show/0x39CEN5tHvfRtfZaAMTgQ?si=8cpdu1rTTjKHogufXh91Cw
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en
Leave a Reply