This is a man that’s an ordinary guy trying to make an extraordinary impact on the world. After starting his fitness journey playing football and wrestling in high school, he began studying exercise science in college. This propelled him into the world of bodybuilding, powerlifting, and competing for several years. 8 months ago, he decided to compete in his first ever endurance race, a 50k ultra trail race. That is only the beginning…..
Get in touch with Jonathan Darling
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.darling.106
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thejonathandarling/
- Website: https://thejonathandarling.com/
Things we discussed:
- How do you start in the fitness industry?
- What the differences between powerlifting and bodybuilding.
- Bodybuilders vs Crossfitters
- Injecting positivity in the community.
- The reasons why people love and are attracted to crossfit.
- Why the interviewee became a reader?
- The reasons why the guest signed up for a race.
- How do you develop the mental capacity to shutdown negative talk?
- Believing in yourself.
- How to deal with mediocrity?
- Driving force.
- How you demolish fear and follow your dreams.
- Failure is better than success.
- Goals for 2019.
Listen to “Interviewee #22 – Jonathan Darling – Personal Trainer and Ultra Marathon Runner” on Spreaker.https://widget.spreaker.com/widgets.js
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast. Please do write down some feedback and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-arsenio-buck-show/id1181794790?mt=2, https://open.spotify.com/show/0x39CEN5tHvfRtfZaAMTgQ?si=8cpdu1rTTjKHogufXh91Cw
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en