Consonant sounds can be very confusing. Sometimes the ‘G’ sounds like ‘J,’ So, let’s go over some of these symbols, key words, and a few other things so you guys have more of an understanding.
Grow – /g/ as in go General – /jen/ as in job Beige = /jen/ as in measure
Words that sound like shock.
Share Ratio Social Assure
Write the symbols used in your online dictionary in the lines down below.
Symbol Key Word
- Zero, lose, close (verb), razor /z/ zoo
- Show, initiate, pressure, special
- Check, furniture, nature, situation
- Division, usually (yo͞oZH(o͞o)əl/) , Asia, beige
- Joke, graduate, agent, schedule
Leave a Reply