Boy! This was an exciting podcast. Moustafo and Hakeem, two podcasters (in their own right) and fitness entrepreneurs who live in Malaysia, joined me this morning to talk about conditioning and Spartan training. I’m amazed how much knowledge these young individuals have in the health spectrum of everything. Because this will be a 2-3 weekly type of podcast, I do want you guys to send your questions in. The next podcast will be on Crossfit, so anything crossfit related would be great!
Get in touch with Fitness entrepreneurs
– The art of conditioning and Spartan training.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hakeeemkhan/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hakeeemkhan/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/perrywpower
- Personal blog: http://www.hakeeemkhan.com/
- Website: http://barbellnation.com.my/cara-untuk-measure-progress/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mustafasano/
- Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moustafa.s.anas
- Personal website: https://soundcloud.com/moustafa-sano
Things we discussed:
- Introduction given by the host and his guests.
- The differences between cardio and conditioning.
- How the guests condition their bodies?
- The length of their training.
- Building of death leaps and squad.
- Understand what your goals for training are.
- Talking about trying marathon.
- Moustafo shared his Rugby story.
- Sharing about unfortunate accidents and injuries.
- What are the basics of conditioning training?
- Sharing about running and marathon.
- Final thoughts by the guests.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en
Leave a Reply