So grateful to bring on yet another one of my favorite brothas in the world! Moustafa, who’s a 21-year-old student in Malaysia, has been an incredible influence since the first time I met him. I put him on my personal development podcast, and now he has come onto my ESL podcast to talk about how he developed five languages in a short amount of time.
Here are some things, keys, and breakdowns of what he found to be pivotal during his language learning phase.
Things we discussed:
- Introduction given by Moustafa.
- Shared his stories about language learning.
- Talked about the guest’s educational background and family upbringing.
- Going to a Malaysian international school.
- How to switch from Arabic to French?
- Switching from one language to another based on your capacity.
- How do you switch from one language to another language?
- What are your tips for English learners learning English?
- Body languages do speak your language.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/