First time I met this man, I was in awe. The size of him was unlike anything I had ever seen in my life. If I can compare him to Evander Holyfield, one of America’s famous boxers, he’s a bit close. Nonetheless, after chatting it up with him and hearing/seeing his charisma + his story, I decided to bring him on the show.
AJ is an NSCA Certified Personal Trainer and Strength and Conditioning coach.
AJ’s athletic background and his ongoing curiosity to the latest nutrition and exercise research fuels his passion to assist and educate individuals in fulfilling any fitness and wellness goals. AJ strongly believes in taking a multi-dimensional approach towards optimal health and works with his clients to find ways to incorporate it in their lifestyles.
Get in touch with AJ of Bangkok, Thailand
– About fitness training, personal training and coaching.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fitwithaj_ig/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fitwithaj/
- Website: https://www.fitwithaj.org/
Things we discussed:
- Introduction about himself.
- How long has AJ been in Bangkok.
- How he started his work for the Lab and how long he’s been working for the Lab?
- Discussing about the beginning of his fitness journey.
- How he ended up in ESPN as a boxer.
- How he ended up in the national championship.
- Decision to become a personal trainer in boxing.
- When the last time he fought in a boxing match.
- How he ended up in other fields like engineering, teaching Mathematics, being an online teacher, and digital nomading by travelling to Europe, India and Asia?
- Your advice on about being a digital nomad or location – independent entrepreneurs.
- Advise to people about being digital nomads or location – independent.
- You need to be dedication in your work or side hustling by investing yourself.
- Find something that is helping you and others. Think big and dare to dream.
- Why the interviewee ended up in Thailand.
- Applying teaching jobs from Thailand, South Korea and China.
- When did you decide to become a fitness trainer?
- How he branded himself as a fitness trainer?
- Why the most fit is considered unhealthy?
- How do you approach your fitness and your health?
- Talking about mindfulness and personal development.
- Talking about diets.
- Be attentive to what and how you are doing with your body and your fitness.
- Make the wholesome food as your priority in your health and diet.
- You need to have quality diets between farm raised meat and plant based.
- Your opinions on about keto-diet from a personal trainer.
- Do your research about certain diets and lifestyles before you make a decision on which to follow.
- Marketing about AJ’s personal branding.
- Balance all in mindfulness, relationships, health and personal development, that’s what it’s all about being healthy.
- What is the interviewee’s inspiration?
- What is the interviewee’s outlook from 2 years from now?
- What is the most difficult workout?
- What is the number one condition for fat burning?
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en
Leave a Reply