Hello, everyone! This is a special project I’ve been working on with another mentor and coach from Shroud, England by the name of Luke Burrows. The focus of this is since we’re both mentors and coaches, we encourage people to send questions in throughout the week for them to be featured on our show. On this week’s episode, we brought along another wonderful entrepreneur and podcaster by the name of Celina Celeste. The links to each of our worlds are down below along with the show notes which were written up by content writer Jiun Ting Yong. Be sure to tune into the FB page!
Things being discussed in this week’s episode…
- Introductions and talking about the power of technology.
- Talking about which comes first: passion or business ideas.
- Passion and business are terms in a grey area.
- Passion and business are two different things that people never realize.
- Referring to GaryVee’s latest book ‘Crushing it’.
- Learn to how to play the rules, learn what is their strategy and learn to do personal branding with social media.
- Read a lot of books and understanding the economy from different regions from a non – entrepreneurial perspective, especially for people who are fresh out of college or universities.
- Traditional colleges and universities aren’t working anymore and schools were built for workers.
- Getting a business apprenticeship and learning the craft of being a business ownership as well as being self-educated, is important.
- Many jobs will be obsolete like white collar and pink colour jobs, doctors (debatable until AI officially comes), nurses and other professional jobs. How the economy will look like in the next 20 years because of cryptocurrency, machine learning, artificial intelligences and blockchain? Currencies have a possibility of being wipe out.
- Mainstream universities don’t teach life skills and personal development.
- Being smart in the choices that you make.
- Skills that are important in the next 20 years like entrepreneurial skills such as creative thinking, emotional intelligence, self-awareness, being resourceful and having entrepreneurial mindsets.
- Being self-aware on how you fit into this world and being smart about jobs where the future of the specific industries are bleak.
- Being creative to bring in something that can make people feel good and being true to yourself.
- Being true to yourself, stop complaining about yourself, stop giving excuses and stop feeling discontent.
- Reprogramme your subconscious mind.
- Be responsible for people who are in your life and stop complaining.
- Don’t forget yourself, being yourself and stop getting caught up externally with what is happening– build yourself up and invest in yourself.
- Don’t fall into the trap or trap yourself with fake people around you.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
The Arsenio Buck Show
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/show/arsenio-bucks-tracks, https://open.spotify.com/show/0x39CEN5tHvfRtfZaAMTgQ?si=5ZZce71gTlKf73gWjEDqIQ&nd=1
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/reallukeburrows
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LukeSamuelBurrows/about?lst=530577136%3A1157876014%3A1531980649
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Grow2GetherNetwork/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1735055256752394/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reallukeburrows/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/reallukeburrows
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/reallukeburrows
- Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/reallukeburrows
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/reallukeburrows/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukesamuelburrows/
- Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/realtalk/id1373284198?mt=2
- Website: https://www.lukeburrows.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/themotivationalmentors/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/makeithappeninnercircle/about/
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/motivational-mentors?utm_source=listennotes.com&utm_campaign=Listen+Notes&utm_medium=website, https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/motivational-mentors, https://open.spotify.com/show/7d6wbEj1rGcdQH1VZbsR60, https://www.listennotes.com/c/4d3851be582d4488b7b1d2e2b64efe5f/motivational-mentors/, https://www.breaker.audio/motivational-mentors, https://pca.st/QD4I, https://radiopublic.com/motivational-mentors-6NaXRw
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/celina.wasson.7
- Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/Simply-Celeste-Podcast-1788177704581578/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/celina_celeste_/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/celinawasson
- Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/user/10545513/podcast-with-michael-ficara, https://www.listennotes.com/c/a4685244d392470b89bcc51cdc660c50/simply-celeste/, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id1404904957, https://player.fm/series/simply-celeste, https://anchor.fm/celina-celeste?utm_source=listennotes.com&utm_campaign=Listen+Notes&utm_medium=website, https://www.breaker.audio/simply-celeste, https://castbox.fm/channel/id1348238?country=us, https://overcast.fm/itunes1404904957/simply-celeste, https://pca.st/EDp4, https://radiopublic.com/simply-celeste-WRVNee, https://open.spotify.com/show/5G3Emw9qUc1rxRn0rJGtWj, https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/simply-celeste, https://www.spreaker.com/show/simply-celeste
Leave a Reply