After such a long teaching career, I went from teaching at 3$ privately, per hour — to $30 dollars an hour. I love looking back at my roots, and that’s what FB allows me to do. After coming across the above photo, I couldn’t help but realize where I’ve come. I’ve been through such an unbelievable amount of hell and back in Thailand, but through perseverance, look where I am today!
Things being discussed:
- Being humble is important.
- When did I star being an entrepreneur as an ESL teacher?
- How did I start?
- Meeting 2 entrepreneurs that changed my life.
- Prices per hour that I charged.
- Challenges that I faced.
- What is your ultimate goals?
- How I feel now after the road that I went through.
- Building of my own empire.
- Loving challenges as I go.
- Achieve your high goals.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/show/arsenio-bucks-tracks, https://open.spotify.com/show/0x39CEN5tHvfRtfZaAMTgQ?si=5ZZce71gTlKf73gWjEDqIQ&nd=1
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en
Leave a Reply