If a sentence has a subject, it must have a verb unless it’s a double-comparison structure.
If a sentence consists of a main clause and subordinate clause, each should have a subject and a verb.
The clause word is placed at or very near the boundary between the main and the subordinate clause.
- Packet switched networks ___________ information so that it can be remembered.
2. As some grow older, many children __________ bonds to living things such as birds, dogs, cats, and other animals (depending on the country).
d. a form
3. Always ____________ the necessary documents to their original place as soon as you remove them.
b. a return
c. it is returned
d. they return
4. According to a survey, test scores ___________ influentially in university admission decisions.
a. may figure
b. may be of figure
c. may be a figure
d. have a figure
5. ______________ are vibrations or a main accent in music or poetry.
a. It beats
C. There are beats
d. That beats
Leave a Reply